Join the OpenIDEO Richmond Chapter as we support chapter organizer Aaron Forrester as a Panelist at the 2020 Innovation Summit hosted by the VCU School of Business.
Panelists will share their perspectives around Innovation Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The event will feature a 10 minute dialogue from each of the following panelists:
- Mark Covas, Director, E2E Supply Chain Planning and NA Strategic Demand Planning, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products.
- Aaron Forrester, Senior Manager, Product Design at CarMax and OpenIDEO Richmond Chapter Organizer
- Paul O'Connor, founder of the Adept Group - an innovation strategy consultancy.
- Noah Scalin, a renowned artist from Richmond who is founder of the consultancy Another Limited Rebellion, and Mica Scalin, who is the business manager of Another Limited Rebellion.
- Petra C. de Weerd-Nederhof, Professor of Organization Studies and Innovation at the University of Twente (Netherlands) and an expert on the topic of resilience.
There will be an open forum for questions following each of the panelists.
The event takes place Friday, 4/17 from 9am-11am EST via https://vcu.zoom.us/j/765435103.
Register in advance for the event via Zoom